|Date of Issue: 03-01-2023||Rate this Study Guide|
Configuring and verifying Token Ring interfaces
1. Configure the three routers with a suitable IP addressing scheme, including a dynamic routing protocol and loopback interfaces on each router.
2. Configure the three routers with Remote Source Route Bridging (RSRB), using TCP encapsulation and the relevant ring numbers shown on the diagram. R3 should peer with both R1 and R2.
3. Add local acknowledgement to the RSRB configuration.
1. Verify that each router has established an RSRB peer session with the remote router.
2. If you have the workstations connected, verify that the local acknowledgement is working correctly.
3. Verify that, in the event of one of the WAN circuits failing, the routes are recovered using the second WAN circuit and that RSRB sessions are still open.