|Date of Issue: 07-01-2023||Rate this Study Guide|
1. In this scenario you are asked to use the appropriate Cisco IOS commands to perform the following:
1. Login to a router, enter Privileged Exec Mode, and view the current configuration. Determine the encapsulation type for two connections.
2. Determine which control protocols are in use over a connection.
3. Determine which routing protocol(s) are in use.
4. Display the IP routing table.
5. Determine which routed protocols are in use.
2. In this lab scenario you are asked demonstrate an understanding of
Frame Relay concepts and show how to configure Cisco routers for Frame