The Completely New Workbook To Help You Prepare for the New Cisco CCIE R&S; Lab Exam!
|Ask the technical staff of Hello Computers
questions about this Workbook and their remote rack resources
The new Certification Zone and Hello Computers CCIE R&S; Lab Workbook
contains a well-conceived collection of exercises designed to help
you develop, practice, and refine the configuration and
troubleshooting skills you'll need for the latest version of the R&S;
Lab Exam. This Workbook is a completely new Lab Exam preparation
resource produced by a team of CCIEs and technical trainers who have
decades of experience. Here is summary of the Workbook:
- The Workbook addresses the latest topics that Cisco found on the R&S; Lab Exam including the Cat 3550 switches and has increased emphasis on all remaining topics like BGP.
- Contains twenty-four entirely new lab exercises specifically designed to address the Cisco blueprint for the CCIE R&S; Lab Exam.
- The Workbook has six 100-point, full-scale labs designed to provide the same level and scope of technical challenge you'll encounter on the CCIE Lab Exam and eighteen 50-point technology specific labs designed to help you develop, practice, and refine your configuration skills in each of the individual protocols and technologies covered by the new exam.
- All 24 labs contain different network topology diagrams to give you the opportunity to know the network and alter the configurations, thereby maximizing exposure to "what if" scenarios.
- The R&S; Workbook has been developed on a rack that has the same physical topology as the rack for the CCIE Security Workbook, with the exception of PIX firewalls. This nearly identical setup gives you the opportunity to save money on your home lab by working on the same rack setup for both exams. In addition, this topography is available to every Workbook owner, remotely, at affordable rates.
- The exercises are designed and tested by a team CCIEs who developed the Workbook to emphasize more difficult-to-understand topics, like IS-IS, BGP, Voice, QOS, MPLS, IPV6, Mobile, IP, ISL, Inter VLAN Routing, Spanning Tree, and Multicast.
- Solutions to the Workbook's labs are available online as well as additional labs, enabling us to the most up-to-date and challenging labs to our customers.
- Includes a CD containing solutions for all of the 24 exercises.
- Laminated network diagrams included.
See a Complete List of Lab Scenarios
You're Purchasing More Than Just a Workbook...
- Every Workbook owner will be invited to attend FREE, live, on-line, instructor-led sessions that take you on step-by-step tours through some of the Workbook's scenarios and answer any questions you may have during the session.
- Every Workbook owner will have 24/7 access to a Support forum at Certification Zone monitored daily by the staff of both Hello Computers and Certification Zone.
- If you don't already subscribe to Certification Zone when you purchase the Workbook, you'll get a free 1-month subscription so you can also use Certification Zone's excellent CCIE-level Study Guides as a reference. We'll activate your Zone Subscription on the same day we ship your new Workbook. (Note: If you do subscribe to Certification Zone you get a $50 discount off price of Workbook).
ZONE Subscriber Discount
All active ZONE Subscribers receive a $50 discount off the above prices.